Sunday, February 7, 2010

This past week, I've...

-For the first time, took a 30-min. abs class at the gym - I liked it! I'll do it again tomorrow night.
-Watched Jonathan play in a rec league basketball game
-For the first time, took a Zumba class at the gym - LOVED it! Definitely doing it again this week.
-Grocery shopped for the Super Bowl. Not having a party or anything, but looking fwd to some good chili tonight!
-Finished a book.
-Did our taxes.
-Taking a Pilates class this afternoon w/a friend.

Happy Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwww...u have been busy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a nap just from reading about everything you did! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba is too much FUN! Not surprised at all that you ♥'d it!

    Hope you have a GREAT week, Erin!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a busy week, friend! I SO want to take a Zumba class - I've heard such great reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete