Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's about time I blog again, right?

It seems like forever since I've blogged. I'd love to include pics in my posts, but I'm usually at work when I blog. And honestly, a lot of times, after sitting in front of a computer all day, I'm not that inclined to turn one on when I get home.

The last two weeks have been terrific. I went to SISLive in Nashville, where I got to meet and hang out with so many wonderful people. What a BLAST that weekend was! Lots of scrapping, being silly, laughing. For the last year and a half, SIS has become a pretty big part of my life, and it was so nice to actually meet several of the ladies I've become good friends with!! (It took me a couple of days to recover from, what, 11-12 hours of sleep over 3 nights?...Totally worth it, though.)...I need to print some pics from that weekend!!

July 4th weekend was fun! Spent a lazy day at home w/Jonathan; went to Dollywood one day w/the fam; had a big picnic and fireworks w/family; and lazed around on Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. Next time I come, you and Steph are totally taking me to Dollywood. And we're all going to wear gold shoes. Kapish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun at SIS- sad I wasn't there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had sooo much fun with you guys! Next year, I'm going to have to stay an extra day or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Aimee, we'll go to Dollywood in our gold cork platform shoes. And have our picture made at the entrance by a Dollywood employee. How cool would that be?!....I laughed out loud last night at the thing you wrote in my book "You're so controversial. How do you stand it?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Kristina, I agree. I'd like to stay a couple extra days next year, just to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandie, hopefully you can come next year. It's a BLAST, for sure! You'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I soooooooooo enjoyed meeting U Erin!!! U are a true gem! :):):) Thanks for all the support on my robbery yesterday....I truly appreciate it.... :)

    ReplyDelete